Announcement of the winners of excellence in construction and real estate
OKLAHOMA CITY – Log recording announced 21 Construction and Real Estate Excellence Award winners for 2022.
The program, now in its third year, honors professionals who have had a positive impact in the construction, real estate, and related industries in our state. There are 12 categories represented in this year’s class.
A reception will be held in celebration Thursday, July 7 from 5-7 p.m. at the Oklahoma History Center in Oklahoma City. The winners will also be featured in a special magazine to be distributed at the event and inserted in The Journal Record on July 8.
“Professionals in the construction and real estate industries have faced a myriad of challenges over the past few years,” said Joe Dowd, editor of Log recording. “We are pleased to honor their commitment and dedication to excellence in their respective fields.”
For more information about the event, including available sponsorship opportunities or for help purchasing tickets, contact Sarah Barrow at [email protected] or 405-278-2830.
The 2022 winners by category are:
• Architect: Farooq Karim, Rees; Zac McGrath, Manhattan Construction Co.; Matthew Peacock, peacock design.
• Commercial real estate agent: Eric Fleske, Fleske Business Group; Andrea Frymire, Midwest Housing Equity Group.
• Developer: Bobby Snyder, Ashton Grey.
• Engineer: Cory Futrell, FSB; JT Little, FSB.
• Estimator: John Smartt, Flintco.
• General contractor : Bryan Beavers, Bryan Beavers Construction; Kendall Carter, Thompson Construction; Katie Kochelek, Ten Key Home and Kitchen Renovations; Matt Thomas, Smith and Pickel Construction.
• Mason: Jalal and Mohammad Farzaneh, Home Creations; Robert Ward, WMS Homes.
• Manager of multi-family properties: Lauren Toppins, Cherrywood Real Estate.
• Project Manager: Dennis Downs, CMS Willowbrook; Jennifer Scott, Flintco.
• Rising star under construction: Zach Parnell, CMS Willowbrook.
• Subcontracting : William Blake, Vesta Foundation Solutions.
• Sustainable/green designer: Marla Cloos, Green Home Coach LLC.