Highlights from the Construction Links Network platform this week – September 29, 2022
The only peer-to-peer content sharing platform for the construction, building and design community
SUNDRE, ALBERTA, CANADA, September 29, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Construction Links Network is a unique informational platform where members “Get More Eyes” on their digital content and increase their SEO.
The network includes thousands of construction managers, contractors, developers, building managers, property managers, architects, designers, engineers, government officials and more. Members use this platform to share and embed their digital content on the Internet, through social media and our popular e-newsletters. Ideal for product/service launches, corporate announcements, blogs, podcasts, webinars, case studies, videos and more.
Among this week’s best videos, Sandra Mason, Public Relations Manager for the Association of Equipment Manufacturers, gives us a look at what’s in a press kit and explains why every CONEXPO-CON/AGG exhibitor should have one before the largest construction trade show in North America. Construction Links Network is a proud media sponsor of CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 and invites all exhibitors to join this network and start promoting your brand ahead of the show. The second video from the top is courtesy of the Gordie Howe International Bridge. Bradley Babcock, Canadian Security Manager, discusses construction and project security.
More content shares from members include:
• Sonata Design – Say goodnight to bright rooms
• The Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada – HRAI Announces Winners at Annual Conference
• Skyline Group – 5 reasons why you would choose a non-penetrating roof railing system
• Bridgit – Everything you need to know about drywall contractor jobs
• OnTraccr Technologies – 4 Growing Project Management Trends in 2022
• International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials – IAPMO Seeks Standards Committee Members for the Development of National Standards for the United States and Canada
• The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada – RAIC announces the winner of the 2022 RAIC International Prize
• tcgpr – Canadian Certification Program for Tenants and Property Managers Unveiled in Northern Alberta
• Procore Technologies – Xero partners with Procore to bring cloud-based construction management tools to global small businesses
• Bodak | Nelcos Distribution – Bodaq at IDS Vancouver ’22 – A Celebration of West Coast Design
• STACK Construction Technologies: how contractors can prepare for a changing economy
• Nesbitt Training – Go where your employees are
• Canadian Construction Association – Need Apprentices? Up to $20,000 in assistance available
• Kee Safety Canada – Kee Safety Introduces New Kee Access Ramps to Provide Compliant Access to Buildings
• tcgpr – No. 7 Dale, a historic residence never to be replicated
• Finning Canada – Finning in the Yukon: Klondike Road Relay
• Equipment Manufacturers Association – CONEXPO-CON/AGG: PR tips for exhibitors – What’s in a press kit?
We invite businesses and organizations that regularly create blogs, podcasts, webinars and videos to learn how to “get more attention” to digital content. Book a demo with editor Arnie Gess and get a free trial.
Join your peers by subscribing to the popular Round Up e-newsletter delivered to your inbox every Thursday morning.
Established in 2003, Construction Links Network is a peer-to-peer content sharing platform specifically for the construction, building and design community. Arnie Gess, Publisher and President, operates his business in Sundre, Alberta, Canada, overlooking the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
Benefits of Membership – Construction Links Network